calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <mpath...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: Working with a RexCall tree in Filter
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:16:07 GMT
Hi Trevor,

You should probably have a look at the
*org.apache.calcite.interpreter.JaninoRexCompiler*. This is  used
inside *org.apache.calcite.interpreter.FilterNode.
*As I understand this RexCompiler converts the condition into a
implementation of org.apache.calcite.interpreter.Scalar which can be used
to evaluate the condition against the input values.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage

PhD Student | Research Assistant
School of Informatics and Computing | Data to Insight Center
Indiana University

twitter: milindalakmal
skype: milinda.pathirage
blog: http://milinda.pathirage.org