calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: It's March already...
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:29:50 GMT
+1 on the release.

I'd like to get CALCITE-606 resolved plus one other patch that I'll get up
shortly (adds support for additional brace handling customization in sql
parser).

I'm so underwater right now that I don't think I can responsibly say I
would be effective as release manager for this release.  I'll try to do it
next month.