calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: It's March already...
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:02:07 GMT
An update on the release.
* I'm still working on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-606. I still want to get
it into the release.
* I reviewed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-507 and it
looked good to me but Vladimir tells me that there are still test
failures. I don't intend to to any more work on it before the release
but it Vladimir wants to commit something that would be great.
* All other issues targeted for the release have been fixed.
* I would accept a fix for the JdbcSort issue if it arrives in time.

So, if I can resolve 606 today we can move to a vote tomorrow.

Provisional release notes are here:
https://github.com/julianhyde/incubator-calcite/blob/r1.1/doc/HISTORY.md

Julian