calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It's March already...
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:20:58 GMT
Jacques,

I've committed a fix to 606 for you to review[1]. Some changes to core
calcite, but quite a few fixes to your test case also. See my commit
comment for details.

I'd like to get the changes to core calcite in ASAP. Can you review,
clean up the test (or throw it away) and rebase onto latest master.
Then I'll commit.

Julian

[1] https://github.com/julianhyde/incubator-calcite/commit/fb203dc4b9aea89bfed839c22ae3e285044df400