calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible show-stopper - CALCITE-676
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 23:34:22 GMT
I discovered a workaround: don’t enable both AggregateJoinTransposeRule and AggregateProjectMergeRule.
Since AggregateJoinTransposeRule is a new rule and AggregateProjectMergeRule is not part of
Calcite’s standard rule set, I don’t believe that people will hit this issue.

So, my +1 stands.

Julian

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-676.

> It requires GROUPING SETs to be in the query and AggregateJoinTransposeRule to be enabled,
and I have only been able to reproduce with AggregateProjectMergeRule also enabled.