calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome new Calcite commiters: Aman Sinha, Jesús Camacho-Rodríguez, Jingfeng Ni, John Pullokkaran and Nick Dimiduk
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:32:09 GMT
Thank you Calcite PPMC for this opportunity!

I worked in both query optimization / execution areas in Apache Drill. My
main interests are to extend Calcite to build efficient distributed query
plan, and to support query semantics checking / transformation in
schema-less system. Prior to Drill, I had work experience in IBM DB2 query
optimization.

I'm happy to contribute to Calcite, and am looking forward to working
closely with Calcite community.

Jinfeng