calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camachorodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Welcome new Calcite commiters: Aman Sinha, Jesús Camacho-Rodríguez, Jingfeng Ni, John Pullokkaran and Nick Dimiduk
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 17:55:16 GMT
Thanks to Julian and the PPMC members for this opportunity!

Currently I am working on the Apache Hive's query optimizer, where we are
focusing on closing some gaps that will allow us to take fully advantage
of Calcite's features in the near future.
I hold a PhD degree that focused on investigating efficient techniques for
large-scale Web data management. During its development, I had the chance
to work on other Apache projects such as Pig or Flink.
My interests include query optimization, semi-structured data management,
and large-scale data management programming models.

I really enjoy contributing to Calcite, and I am looking forward to
getting involved even further!

Thanks,
Jesús