calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Grove <andy.gr...@codefutures.com>
Subject Re: Implementing a table that can be queried by index (noob question)
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 17:48:14 GMT
So I discovered AbstractQueryableTable and I seem to be getting a little
further along now.

Calcite is now attempting to compile code and is failing with: Cannot
determine simple type name "Record2_0"

An example of the generated code:

 new org.apache.calcite.linq4j.function.Function2() {
    public Object[] apply(Object[] left, Record2_0 right) {
      return new Object[] {
          left[0],
          left[1],
          left[2],
          right.ID,
          right.NAME};

I can tell that Record2_0 is supposed to be representing one of the tables
in my test, and looking through the Calcite source I can see that this is a
generated "synthetic record type" but I don't see where I'm going wrong
with this.

Thanks,

Andy.

--