calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins CI
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 05:38:14 GMT
I just set up the basics for Phoenix. Now that hbase 1.1 is released, I can
look at these items over here too. Mahone, let me know what you need done.
On Phoenix we reused HBase's scripts, which were recycled from Hadoop and
others. I think Hadoop just rebooted theirs, so maybe have a look and see
if you like it.