calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should Jackson-annotated POJOs stick around
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:59:20 GMT
Looking at the link Andy sent out
(https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-dataformat-protobuf), I have two
questions if you have the time:

1. "Experimental Jackson module" is that a concern for
stability/maintenance?
2. "Version 2 of protoc supported; parser supports v3 as well but
encoder/decoder does not." what does this mean WRT pbufv3? I couldn't
find details about what the lack of an encode/decoder really means if I
would try to do this.

Thanks!