calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 02:58:42 GMT
I do commit quite a large proportion of third-party contributions. But these days it’s common
for others to get involved the discussion when there’s a new patch. Pull #106 [1] is typical:
Sean provided a patch, Vladimir reviewed, I ended up committing.

I’d be delighted if other committers shared the load of committing. (As I said they’re
already doing a lot of the reviewing. And committing their own contributions.)

Julian

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/pull/106 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/pull/106>