calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:25:35 GMT
One random question.  I have some sense that the vast majority of commits
are still being merged by Julian. (even when the patches are generated by
others).  I haven't actually quantified/determined whether this is true but
wanted to ask.  I don't think this is a showstopper for graduation but I
think we should get that more spread out if it is still the case.