calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:28:01 GMT
Hey Guys,

I've resolved my issues.  However, I'm seeing a test appear to run
forever.  I've tried twice now and it seems to be that one of the test is
running forever. I've posted the jstack at [1].  Anybody have any thoughts?

I'm running:

mvn clean
mvn install -Dcalcite.test.db={mysql,hsqldb} -Dcalcite.test.slow=true
-Dcalcite.test.mongodb=true -Dcalcite.test.splunk=true

@Jesus, I know you made some changes related to an infinite loop.  Did you
verify that your changes worked with slow tests?

thanks,
Jacques

[1] https://gist.github.com/jacques-n/2607810e775e01d24264