calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT available, MASTER closed, please try it out
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:59:41 GMT
I'm not sure when I checked that the slow test worked. I don’t think it has worked recently,
and we should not make it a prerequisite of the release.

By the way, I test mongo & splunk every night (using Vladimir’s VM https://github.com/vlsi/calcite-test-dataset);
I also built & ran the test suite on windows yesterday.

Also, I'm going to be on vacation for 7 days. Limited email. Don’t hold the release for
me. :)

Julian