calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Post 1.4
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 21:51:03 GMT
I’ve merged to master branch all pending commits. Master branch is now open again.

I still have a backlog of pull requests to review (as ever).

Julian

> On Sep 1, 2015, at 11:12 AM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Jacques,
>
> Thank you for being release manager for 1.4. What can we do to make the process smoother?
>
> All,
>
> Now 1.4 is closed, please let me merge to the master branch the big stack of commits
that I have been building up in https://github.com/julianhyde/incubator-calcite/tree/new-master
<https://github.com/julianhyde/incubator-calcite/tree/new-master>. I’ll send an email
to this list when all of those commits are in and master branch is open again.

> I’ll also update the https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/tree/branch-release
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-calcite/tree/branch-release> branch to point to
the last commit of the release.