calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Calcite from the Incubator
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 06:33:01 GMT
I noticed that I made a copy-paste error in the description of the project in paragraph 3.
(Paragraph 1 already had the correct description.) Paragraph 3 should read as follows:

    RESOLVED, that the Apache Calcite Project be and hereby is responsible for
    the creation and maintenance of software related to parsing and planning
    queries on data in a wide variety of formats; and be it further

As this is a minor change, I don’t think it is necessary to restart the vote.

Julian