calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Tsay <natu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: avatica jdbc URL connection properties
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:36:04 GMT
Checkout DriverManager, Calcite does allows you to set your properties
object when establish a connection to the server.
It should be something like this:

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:calctie:", properties);

Then you are able to access the attributes in your property object by this:
Properties props = this.calciteConnection.getProperties();

Hope this help.

Ken