calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Pengcheng Xiong <pxi...@apache.org>
Subject code style in Calcite
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:03:48 GMT
Hi all,

     I was about to upload a new patch in Calcite and it seems that I got a
bunch of style errors:

/Users/pxiong/Projects/calcite/incubator-calcite/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/rel/rules/SortUnionTransposeRule.java:57:
Line matches the illegal pattern 'Trailing whitespace'.
/Users/pxiong/Projects/calcite/incubator-calcite/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/rel/rules/SortUnionTransposeRule.java:61:7:
'if' is not followed by whitespace.

   I am sorry that I could not find any information for code style on the
webpage of http://calcite.incubator.apache.org/docs/howto.html. Could any
of you direct me to the place where I can find the code style template for
Eclipse developers for Calcite? Thanks.

Best
Pengcheng