calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 11:21:30 GMT
@Julian, sure, it will be nice to be the release manager for 1.5.

If I understand well, once the vote to establish Calcite as a top-level
project passes, there should be some work together with the Apache infra
team to do the migration to top-level project, right?
Thus, I think it makes sense to release 1.5 before that. How do others
feel about all this?

We could try to follow this tentative schedule:
* October 2nd (Friday) - close MASTER, enter stabilization period
* October 9th (Friday) - first release candidate
* October 16th (Friday) - release

About pending patches: on my side, I plan to review CALCITE-900 today so
it can go in. I will try to include CALCITE-856 too.

Thanks,
Jesús