calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Pengcheng Xiong <pxi...@apache.org>
Subject compilation problem
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 01:05:32 GMT
Hi all,

     Recently I could not compile Calcite using "mvn compile" after I clone
a new copy of Calcite but I can still "mvn package"

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project calcite-avatica-server: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.calcite:calcite-avatica-server:jar:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to
find org.apache.calcite:calcite-avatica:jar:tests:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT in
http://conjars.org/repo was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of conjars has elapsed or
updates are forced -> [Help 1]

     There is no org/apache/calcite in http://conjars.org/repo/org/apache/

     Did any one have similar experience and may I ask for a solution?
Thanks.

Best
Pengcheng