calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.6.0 (release candidate 0)
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:24:15 GMT
I agree with Vladimir, and am inclined to stop the vote and make a new RC with a fix to this
bug. As a test issue, it is not “serious”, but it does affect people’s perception of
Calcite. And since the fix only affects tests, we will not need to re-do compatibility testing.

Vladimir, Can you provide a pull-request? Or if you prefer, you can commit to branch-1.6.

Julian