calcite-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction and question on lattices and adapters
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:37:20 GMT
Hi Michael,
We'd love for you to get involved on the Phoenix on Calcite work. I'd be
good to hear more on your thoughts about our implementation being "too
Phoenix-specific to enable the use of vanilla HBase". HBase has no query
language. We're basically leverage Calcite to do query optimization (at the
relational algebra level) over HBase.
Thanks,
James