calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 10:23:35 GMT
I think both ideas are good to benefit from GSoC.

In particular, I proposed Piglet because it can give us a good baseline to test different
optimization techniques in the presence of reutilization of intermediary results i.e. Spool
operators.

As I am more familiar with Pig, I could create an umbrella JIRA with tasks related to Piglet
and see where this leads us. Julian, is there any reference doc where we can see the current
status/coverage of Pig in Calcite?

Thanks,
Jesús