calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache-hosted CI (was Re: Build error in master branch)
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 04:34:39 GMT
Ugh, sorry, I've been otherwise swamped and haven't looked into this at all.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/github_pull_request_builds_now
covers the infra post on what they recently providing for
building/testing pull requests.

In general, we have access to a Jenkins instance which we can configure
to run builds on commits. We can investigate using Yetus[1] as an entry
point for automating builds (can also double as an alternative for
building PR's).

[1] https://yetus.apache.org