calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache-hosted CI (was Re: Build error in master branch)
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 05:39:02 GMT
Better late than never?

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Calcite/

Here are two jobs that will run hourly (if changes are present),
compile, run tests, and build javadocs. As an added perk, if the build
was successful, it will deploy the snapshot to the Apache snapshots
repository (hooray). We can also have the job send a message to one of
our lists on pass/fail. Both jobs are presently configured just to
message me for now.

Let me know what you all think.

Getting some precommit stuff wired up will be next.