calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache-hosted CI (was Re: Build error in master branch)
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:12:53 GMT
I'm not sure, actually. The first run passed, I haven't looked closely
enough to guess why it fails. Will try to take a look tonight.

For those who don't already have Jenkins accounts, I think Julian (as
VP) should have the karma to give you the necessary permission to
update/tweak the Jenkins job (or he will have the ability to request
such a permission).

Julian Hyde wrote:
> Fantastic! We’ve needed CI for a long time.
>
> I think the only thing left is to link to that site from somewhere on our web site, maybe
http://calcite.apache.org/develop/<http://calcite.apache.org/develop/>. I’ve assigned
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-623 to you. Can you mark it fixed when you’ve
added that link. I’m happy to re-publish the web site.

> Any idea why the JDK 1.7 build is failing? Maybe some interference between tests?
>
> Julian
>

>> On Feb 8, 2016, at 9:39 PM, Josh Elser<josh.elser@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Better late than never?
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Calcite/
>>
>> Here are two jobs that will run hourly (if changes are present), compile, run tests,
and build javadocs. As an added perk, if the build was successful, it will deploy the snapshot
to the Apache snapshots repository (hooray). We can also have the job send a message to one
of our lists on pass/fail. Both jobs are presently configured just to message me for now.