calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Twitter account
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:39:05 GMT
Ok! If you have other interest, please feel free to add me
(@josh_elser), but don't go out of your way if I'm the only one.

You're pretty good at retweeting me anyways :)

Julian Hyde wrote:
> That’s the plan. If someone asks for permission, then I intend to set up and use tweetdeck.
If not, I have other things to do with my time. :)

> Julian
>

>> On Feb 17, 2016, at 11:06 AM, Josh Elser<josh.elser@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Is Tweetdeck[1] set up by chance? I know we have this set up for another project
which is nice for managing multiple people using one account (avoiding password sharing).

>> [1] https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/
>> [2] https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171753#
>>
>> Julian Hyde wrote:
>>> As you probably know there is a twitter account for the Calcite project, https://twitter.com/ApacheCalcite<https://twitter.com/ApacheCalcite>.
Until now I have been the only person using this account, but all committers and PMC members
are allowed to tweet on behalf of the project. If you would like access, please let me know.