calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: GSoC 2016
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 19:58:01 GMT
If joining the GSoC is as simple as labeling some JIRA cases we should
definitely do it.

Anyone have ideas for tasks? (Jesus suggested Piglet, which I think is
a good idea.) A reference implementation & TCK for streaming SQL is
another idea.

Julian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ulrich Stärk <uli@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 11:06 AM
Subject: GSoC 2016
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: private@incubator.apache.org

Hi Incubator,

it seems my announcement about this years' Google Summer of Code
hasn't made it to all of you.

The short version is:

- The Apache Software Foundation applied as an organization for GSoC
2016. If we are accepted we
will be assigned a number of slots which will be allocated towards the
best proposals we receive
from students
- At the moment all you need to do is label your ideas for GSoC in
JIRA with 'gsoc2016' and
subscribe to mentors@community.apache.org

Incubator PMC and mentors:

I see my original email hit the incubator private list but apparently
didn't reach all podlings
despite me explicitly asking to forward it. Please do so now.

Cheers,

Uli