calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calcite release 1.7.0
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 06:14:06 GMT
(Left a note on CALCITE-1077 to this effect already, copying here for
visibility)

I've started some work on spinning out Avatica. As a first-pass, it's
not too bad. I do need to circle around again, cross some t's, dot some
i's. The branch is up [1]. I'll send out another not when I think it's
closer/ready.

- Josh

[1] https://github.com/joshelser/calcite/tree/1077-avatica-detach