calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Heads-up: Avatica now "disconnected" from root project
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 20:18:00 GMT
It had been causing me issues with the maven-release-plugin (at least
following the documented steps on the website).

It was causing the parent pom to try to fetch 1.7.0 versions of
artifacts that it hadn't yet built. I think I have a fix for it (which
was rather simple). I'll give the nitty-gritty details on 1064.