calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branches during Avatica release
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 03:59:53 GMT
If there was a change that was only made upstream in master (that didn't
hit branch-avatica-1.7), there would be a merge commit when pulling
branch-avatica-1.7 into master (to get the 1.7.0->1.8.0-SNAPSHOT version
bump).

If we have long-term maintenance stuff, you're right, the commit could
just go in both places.