calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avatica jenkins failures (was Fwd: Calcite-Avatica-Master-JDK-1.7 - Build # 2 - Aborted)
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:54:43 GMT
Oh, I hadn't noticed. If you'd like, there are also some rules we can
set up that will allow messages from jenkins@builds.apache.org to be
allowed through (even though it isn't subscribed).

Julian Hyde wrote:
> And by the way, in case you’re wondering why these failure messages take a few hours
to arrive: they need to be moderated, and sometimes I’m away from my keyboard. I don’t
think it’s a major issue.