calcite-dev mailing list archives

From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a transaction with avatica and a few other things
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 03:11:50 GMT
Hey Josh,

Thanks for your examples, those are pretty useful. I have one question
about offsets. In your example, you started with an offset of 0 and
added to the offset as you fetched more rows from the server. Does the
first frame from a prepareAndExecute result always have an offset of 0?
 From my limited testing, it appears the offsets returned by the server
never increases.

Thanks!