calcite-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a list of valid properties for avatica's OpenConnectionRequest info map?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 06:29:11 GMT
This map corresponds to the properties in the DriverManager.getConnection()
call [1]. The possible values are dependent on the particular driver with
which you're interacting. For Phoenix, these can be HBase connection
property/values (if a connection being opened needs to have different
values than the default configuration), or in support of other features
such as multi-tenancy (TenantId), the max time stamp for flashback queries
(CurrentSCN), and a few other not too well documented options (see
PhoenixRuntime.java).

Thanks,
James

[1]