calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] New minor release
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:00:44 GMT
Hi team,

I have been working on upgrading Hive to use Calcite 1.9.0, and we found some issues that
prevent us from upgrading, e.g., CALCITE-1396, CALCITE-1397.

Thus, I was thinking on starting a new release either tomorrow or beginning next week (I will
be the release manager again).

At first I was thinking about a bug fix release (1.9.1), but I discuss with Julian, and probably
it makes sense to have a minor release 1.10.0 with everything that went into Calcite since
our last release.

If you have any comment or you have other fixes that you want in the release, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Jesús