calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jcamachorodrig...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Making Calcite release 1.9
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:40:37 GMT
Julian,

I updated CALCITE-1356 and took a look at CALCITE-1095.

It is the last one that should go in, then I will create the PR.

--
Jesús

On 9/15/16, 1:28 AM, "Julian Hyde" <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:

>PS Can someone please review my fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1095
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1095>. It is not the “small parser
change” you might expect.

>> On Sep 14, 2016, at 5:20 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Jesus,
>>
>> Where are we on the release? I think it’s time. And I’ve got almost all of my
patches in.

>> Julian
>>
>>> On Sep 10, 2016, at 7:50 AM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org <mailto:jhyde@apache.org>>
wrote:

>>> I’ve not run Vagrant + Virtualbox on Windows (in fact my only Windows installation
*is* a Virtualbox; but I develop on both OS X and Linux) but if it requires FAT, that sucks
— I commiserate.