calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import Calcite as a maven project in Eclipse
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:15:48 GMT
Hi,

Can you provide an example class name which could not be found? Hard to
guess at what the issue is without knowing what it can't find.

You could also try simply doing an "Import Maven Project" provided by
m2e's integration instead of invoking `mvn eclipse:eclipse` to generate
the configuration files. I import the project directly and have success
with this.

- Josh