calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Γιώργος Θεοδωράκης <giwrgosrth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import Calcite as a maven project in Eclipse
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 14:28:19 GMT
Hi Josh,

I simply imported as a Maven Project all the files from the folder I get
when I unzip the github version  (not one sub-module at a time). I run
maven install inside eclipse in calcite-master folder and everything is
getting built successfully. However, I get errors in all sub-modules of
calcite in their pom.xml and some classes. For example, in calcite-core I
get:
-in line 20 of pom.xml => <parent>
Multiple annotations found at this line:
- maven-remote-resources-plugin (goal "process") is ignored by m2e.
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.12.1:check (execution:
validate,
phase: validate)
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.codehaus.mojo:build-
helper-maven-plugin:1.9:add-resource (execution: add-resource, phase:
generate-resources)
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.codehaus.mojo:build-
helper-maven-plugin:1.9:add-test-resource (execution: add-resource, phase:
generate-
resources)
-in lines 172,440
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.codehaus.mojo:javacc-maven-plugin:2.4:javacc (execution: javacc, phase:
generate-sources)

and in org.apache.calcite.test.JdbcTest,java class line 89 => import
org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl;
The import org.apache.calcite.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl cannot be
resolved.

I am trying to create a new sub-module driver for my db and I am not sure
if all these dependency errors should be fixed to create my testing code,
or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance.