calcite-dev mailing list archives

From F21 <f21.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is Travis build for master broken
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 06:45:44 GMT
Ultimately, I think using the ASF Jenkins instance would be the best
way. I believe it currently builds pushes to the ASF git repo.

Kafka has their set up their PRs to build using their Jenkins instance,
for example: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/1969

If this plugin is installed, we can get a build status image as well:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Embeddable+Build+Status+Plugin

How difficult would it be to set up Jenkins to build PRs? I noticed that
CALCITE-1084 is currently still open. If it will be a while before this
can happen, maybe wercker can be a good stop-gap solution in the meantime.

Francis