calcite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Josh Elser <josh.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Towards Avatica 1.9
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 03:06:09 GMT
I'd like to finish up two issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1050 ARRAY support. I 
think this one is close. I need to write more tests. I am aiming to 
commit this week.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1355 Protobuf-java 
upgrade. Since there is a stable release, we should get on to one of 
those instead of the alpha/beta we presently have.

There are few others in the pipeline that I need to revisit, but I don't 
think they should block avatica-1.9

Julian Hyde wrote:
> Over 20 commits and 4 months since the last Avatica release. Is it about time we had
another?
>
> Does anyone have any time constraints (must be done before X; or must be done after Y;
or please wait until I’ve had chance to fix bugs Z1 and Z2)?
>
> See the tracking JIRA case, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1354<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1354>,
and the corresponding Calcite issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1270<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1270>.
>
> Julian
>
>

Mime
View raw message