calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Camachorodriguez <jcama...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Calcite PMC chair: Jesús Camacho Rodríguez
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:49:29 GMT
Thank you for your kind words!

As I said in previous emails, I am really excited to be in this position! Looking forward
to continue contributing to Calcite!

I also want to thank once again Julian for all the work that he has done for Calcite as PMC
chair: the progress, consolidation and adoption of the project since its inception has been
amazing, and it would not have been possible without his contributions.

Looking forward to meeting you in Apache Big Data Europe if you are attending! :)

--
Jesús

On 10/27/16, 10:19 PM, "F21" <f21.groups@gmail.com> wrote:

>Congratulations, Jesus!
>
>Thank you so much for your contributions and work on Calcite, Julian! :)
>
>Francis
>
>On 28/10/2016 1:07 PM, Julian Hyde wrote:
>> Calcite community members,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that we have a new PMC chair and VP. I have resigned, and
Jesus was duly elected by the PMC and approved by the Board.

>> Jesus, Congratulations, and good luck! I know Calcite will be safe in your hands,
and you will take it in some interesting directions.

>> By the way, Jesus is speaking at Apache Big Data Europe in Seville in November, so
if you are attending, that would be a chance to meet him in person.