calcite-dev mailing list archives

From CPC <acha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] The state of the project
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 06:27:51 GMT
I think calcite is an amazing project and let me thank you for all your
efforts.To bring more users and new committers i think documentation is
really important. As a user it took waste amount of my time to understand
concepts and other things. Because without some core concepts it is hard to
find where to look for. I think it will be good to have some docs regarding
core concepts and their representations in calcite.

Regards...
Anil halil