calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Halterman <jordan.halter...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction to Apache Calcite slides
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 18:01:44 GMT
Hey everyone,

I recently gave a three hour talk on Apache Calcite to several of my
co-workers, and I'm making the slides available for anyone interested [1].
While the majority of the talk was... talking, the slides still pretty
thoroughly explore many of the concepts about which questions are
frequently asked on this mailing list. There's also an accompanying video
of the talk that I'll try to get permission to release.

Let me know if there are any blatant falsehoods and I'd be glad to amend
the slides. Enjoy!

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/JordanHalterman/introduction-to-apache-calcite