calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: calcite regress 824d7e7 origin/master jdk8 status: 1 "[CALCITE-1628] Add an alternative match pattern for SemiJoinRule"
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:08:46 GMT
Maryann,

Your code broke under newer versions of Guava. In Guava 21 or higher, which requires Java
8 or higher, Guava’s Predicate extends Java’s Predicate. Therefore you need to implement
the ‘test’ method. I recommend that you make your Predicate class extend PredicateImpl.

You can test using ‘mvn clean site -Dguava.version=21.0’.

Julian

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Subject: calcite regress 824d7e7 origin/master jdk8 status: 1 "[CALCITE-1628] Add an
alternative match pattern for SemiJoinRule"
> Date: February 10, 2017 at 3:11:25 AM PST
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.5.1:site
(default-site) on project calcite: failed to get report for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile (default-compile)
on project calcite-core: Compilation failure
> [ERROR] /home/jhyde/regress/calcite/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/rel/rules/SemiJoinRule.java:[63,34]
<anonymous org.apache.calcite.rel.rules.SemiJoinRule$2> is not abstract and does not
override abstract method test(org.apache.calcite.rel.core.Aggregate) in java.util.function.Predicate