calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Gian Merlino
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:30:32 GMT
Welcome, Gian!

Julian Hyde wrote:
> On behalf of the PMC I am delighted to announce Gian Merlino as a new Calcite committer.
Gian is one of the main developers of Druid, and has been adding SQL support to Druid over
the last few months. The SQL support is based on Calciteā€™s Druid adapter, and he has been
contributing back improvements that will benefit both projects. Please give Gian a warm welcome
to the project!

> Gian, If you would like to say a few words introducing yourself to the community, and
telling us more about how you use Calcite, that would be much appreciated!