calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bortoli <stefano.bort...@huawei.com>
Subject doubt about how to access a lowerbound value in window
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 13:19:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to the community and I  am still figuring out things. So please, apologize if I am
not precise enough.

I am trying to work with streaming windows, and I would need to access some values related
to the boundaries of the window.

So far, the way I found was to use the window group keys, and use its first value to get a
value from the window.constants lists.

**************

Integer lowerBoundKey = group.keys.asList().get(0);

Object lowerbound = constants.get(lowerBoundKey).getValue2();

However, this method seems to be a little arbitrary as I would expect to be using the lowerbound
offset somehow.

Intuitively, I was expecting to use the lowerbound offset name or index position to get the
value from somewhere, but I am having problems understanding how. I feel I am missing something,
and I would be grateful if someone can give me some hint about it.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Stefano