calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bortoli <stefano.bort...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: doubt about how to access a lowerbound value in window
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:44:13 GMT
But constants can contain more things. In my case, there are 2 objects for example.

What I am struggling with is to connect a variable name I get from the lowerbound with its
value. Perhaps it is something basic, but I cannot do it.

Any idea about how to do that?

Stefano

-----Original Message-----
From: Γιώργος Θεοδωράκης [mailto:giwrgosrtheod@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 3:01 PM
To: dev@calcite.apache.org
Subject: Re: doubt about how to access a lowerbound value in window

I try something like this:

Iterate until you find the your window rel and then

LogicalWindow windowAgg = (LogicalWindow) rel; int windowRange = createWindowFrame(windowAgg.getConstants());

private int createWindowFrame(List<RexLiteral> constants) { int windowFrame = 0; for
( RexLiteral con : constants) windowFrame += Integer.parseInt(con.toString()); // fix unbounded
window range //if (windowFrame == 0) // windowFrame++; return windowFrame; }