calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: calcite regress a07c742 origin/master jdk9 status: 1 "[CALCITE-1619] CAST is ignored by rules pushing operators into DruidQuery"
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 20:45:12 GMT
Jesus, I can check in a fix for this with some other PRs. Since it’s late for you, I assume
you’re not working on it, but let me know if you are working on it.

> On Feb 8, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Jesus,
>
> Your recent commit broke the build due to a javadoc error. It shows up on JDK 8 and 9,
not sure about 7. Please run “mvn site” under JDK 8 or 9 before committing.

> Julian
>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> Subject: calcite regress a07c742 origin/master jdk9 status: 1 "[CALCITE-1619] CAST
is ignored by rules pushing operators into DruidQuery"
>> Date: February 8, 2017 at 2:46:30 AM PST
>>
>> [ERROR] /home/jhyde/regress/calcite/druid/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/test/DruidAdapterIT.java:806:
error: reference not found