calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Balint <jbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jess Balint
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:52:36 GMT
Thanks Julian and Calcite community. I have been using Calcite over the
last few months to build a system which translates SPARQL queries to SQL.
Calcite's relational representation and planning facilities (i.e.
RelOptRule/HepPlanner, etc) have been a pleasure to work with. The dialect
SQL parsing and serialization have been helpful too. Looking forward to
helping with the project.

Jess