calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Gian Merlino <g...@imply.io>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Gian Merlino
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:17:07 GMT
Thanks for the welcome!

I first came to Calcite through looking for ways to build a "native" SQL
interface for Druid. Of all the options we looked at (which was a lot!)
embedding Calcite stood out as the best, and the Calcite based SQL layer is
slated to debut in the next Druid release. So far I have it has been a
pleasure working with other folks in the Calcite community and I am glad to
be part of it.

Gian